Wiki-eostar.com:Terms of Service
The following are the Terms of Service for Wiki-eostar.com
2. Limited Right to Use. This web site is owned and operated by Rutherford. Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this web site are the property of Rutherford and are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and, throughout the world by the applicable copyright laws. You may, view, print and/or download copies of the Materials from this web site on any computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No Materials published by Rutherford on this web site, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Rutherford. The use of any such Materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark and other similar laws.
3. Access to Password Protected or Secured Areas. Access to and use of password protected or secured areas of this web site, including without limitation, is restricted to authorized users only. You will be asked to provide accurate and current information on all registration forms on this web site. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username and password that you choose or is chosen by your web administrator on your behalf to access this web site as well as any activity that occur under your username/password. You will not misuse or share your username or password, misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with an entity, impersonate any person or entity, or misstate the origin of any Materials you are exposed to through this web site.
4. User Pages. User pages are created an maintained by the User and consists of any data that the user wishes share. Any user provided e-mail addresses are used in case of a lost password or for information regarding user “Watched” articles.
5. User Contributions. User contributions are publicly made available.
6. Private Pages. Some parts of this wiki are private. As such, these articles are restricted to authorized users only.
7. Links to Other Sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Rutherford, and Rutherford is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Rutherford reserves the right to terminate any link at any time. Rutherford may provide links from this web site to other sites as a convenience to you and in no way should this be interpreted as an endorsement of any company, content, or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this web site, you do this entirely at your own risk. RUTHERFORD DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY TERMS AS TO THE ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY OR LEGALITY OF ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED SITE.
9. Violation. Violation of the Terms of Service will result in expulsion from the wiki through a block on the user account.
Last updated 10/29/2009.