reports into eoStar from an outside source. This feature is particularly useful for adding reports created in another system or database to add to the selected database. It is possible to import a report into eoStar. The reports must be in .xml.
In order for employees to access this screen, the "Records>Report>Import" checkbox on the Plugins Panel must be checked.
In September 2010, changes were made to allow users to renumber reports.
How-To Import a Report
- Go to Records>Report>Import.
- Click the command button Choose Reports To Be Imported.
- Select the drive, report name, and select okay.
- To import the report, click the command button Post Selected Reports.
- When finished, select the command button Done.