Red Bull Plugin
The Red Bull Plugin was designed to deal with Red Bull products and the specifications for exporting information. Because Red Bull products are sometimes handled differently than other products, they may require separate invoices, delivery trucks, and promotions. The Red Bull plugin is used to assign customers into channels, buying groups, and tiers for ease of reporting to Red Bull during an export. Additionally, it allows the SKU for Red Bull products to be added.
- For a brief overview of the Red Bull Plugin Setup requirements, see Red Bull Setup.
To send data to MSA you will need to get the IDT software from Red Bull MSA. Once that is installed, use the Red Bull Depletions Interface to run a single day's sales data.
There are now two different ways to perform Red Bull Reporting. For more information on these reporting options, see this page.
The Red Bull Plugin
The following areas were added to eoStar with the addition of the Red Bull plugin:
- File > Database Administration > Configure > Red Bull panel
- Records > Customer> Red Bull> Channels
- Records > Customer> Red Bull> Buying Groups
- Records > Customer> Red Bull> Tiers
- Records > Product> Records > Red Bull Panel
- Records > Product > Brands > Red Bull Panel
- Records > Customer> Records > Red Bull Panel
- Records > Product > Return Reasons: Red Bull specific return reasons
- File > Interface > Red Bull - This interface is now obsolete, as everything on it has been replaced by the Red Bull Depletions Interface.
- File > Interface > Red Bull Depletions
- File > Interface > Red Bull MSA
There are levels of access available for each individual employee or a specific employee department. The Permissions Panel limits or expands the field of access towards certain functions of eoStar and also creates a level of security.
- Records > Employee > Records > Access Records
- Red Bull Account Segment Records
- Red Bull Buying Groups
- Red Bull Channels
- Red Bull Records
- Red Bull Tiers
- Records > Employee > Records > Plugins Panel
- File > Interface > Red Bull > Export