Rebuilding the ION Cache
Note: If eoStar is open while deleting the ION cache, the record cache will not rebuild.
The following steps are used to rebuild the cache on your Workstation.
How-To Rebuild the ION Cache
- Go to File>Database Administration>Cache Folder.
- Close eoStar. (If eoStar is open while deleting the ION cache, the record cache will not rebuild.)
- In the cache file folder, delete all cache and index files (Image 1).
- Open eoStar and log back in.
- Go to Reporting>ION Reports.
- Select the command button Update in the Update ION Cache popup (Image 2). Let the cache rebuild.