Overview: Split-Case Charges
Split-Case charges are any additional charges made for dividing the primary or alternate packs. This can be based on either the alt-pack or primary pack, and can have any user dictated amounts and cut-off amounts.
If the charge is auto-calculated, then any alt-pack for products will be automatically adjusted to include the split-case charge. For example, if there is case and the alt-pack contains 10 bottles for the case, then the alt-pack will have the adjusted charges added.
The cut-off amount is used to prevent split-case charges to items with a front line price greater than that amount.
How-To Setup Split-Case Charges
- Go to File>Database Administration>Setup>Configure Database Split-Case Charges Panel.
- Check the checkbox Automatically Calculate Split-Case Charges.
- Enter in the split case charge amount.
- Enter in the Split-case charge cut-off amount.
- Use the radio button to select if the charge is per alt-pack or primary pack.
- Click the command button Post.