Orders to Loads can now be configured to automatically void orders that are completely cut by Orders to loads and have no shipped items remaining on them after being committed. To do this, check the checkbox Automatically Void Orders if all Line items are cut via OTL on the configure screen.
In August 2009, changes were made so that when cuts were performed on orders, based on the Delivery Adjustment Reason provided, those items may continue to be priced based on the quantity ordered rather than the quantity shipped determined by the checkbox Base Pricing and Promotions on the Quantity Ordered. Additionally, a single Delivery adjustment reason could be added to all cuts through orders-to-loads when set in the Configure Orders to Loads panel. For additional information, see Overview: Order Pricing when Cuts are Performed.
In February 2010, changes were made so that Orders imported from Vertique with pallet quantities will no longer appear as candidates for Orders-to-Loads.
For an overview of the plugin, see Overview: Orders-to-loads Plugin.
Note: Orders-to-loads setup may be edited through File>Database Administrator>Configure Orders to Loads panel.
There are levels of access available for each individual employee or a specific employee department. The Permissions Panel limits or expands the field of access towards certain functions of eoStar and also creates a level of security.
- Orders>Orders to loads>Commit orders - Grants access to the Commit Orders screen
- Orders>Orders to loads>Generate transfers - Grants access to the Generate Transfers screen
- Allow edit of orders after orders have been committed - Grants ability to edit orders after they have been committed (in the Commit Orders screen
- Allow edit of orders after loads have been generated - Grants ability to edit orders after a load has been generated (in the Generate Transfers screen
- Allow edit of generated transfers - Grants ability to edit transfers after a it has been generated (in the Generate Transfers screen