The Objectives feature adds the ability to create and track custom tasks for salespeople and drivers.
- Salespeople and drivers can create objectives for themselves on a mobile device.
- Employees with access to the eoStar backend, such as managers, can create and assign objectives to multiple employee/customer combinations at once.
- Objectives are associated with specific customer(s).
- Objectives can be associated with a supplier as well.
- Functional Area: Sales Support
- Roles Impacted: Sales Managers, Sales Team, Drivers
- Platform: eoStar Backend, eoTablet, eoTouch
- Plugins: Objectives Plugin
Records > Employee > Records > Access Records Panel:
- Objective Types
Records > Employees > Records > Plugins Panel:
- May access Objectives report
- May assign objectives to any employee
- Records > Employee > Account Objectives
Objective Types must be created in advance and are used to categorize objectives.