MBO Sales Goals
In order for employees to access this screen, the "MBO>Goals>Sales Goals" checkbox on the Plugins Panel must be checked.
How-To Create a New Sales Goal
- Go to MBO>Goals>Sales Goals.
- Click the command button New.
- Specify the record number, either by selecting the provided number or creating your own.
- Add information - Name, Product, and Grid Caption Text.
- Grid Caption Text - Type in text to later be used in the MBO Sales Incentive Programs Include panel. This text will group multiple goals together if they have the same grid caption text.
- Click the command button Save.
- Using the Items panel, select the items for the sales goal. When finished selecting items, click the command button Post.
The items panel is used to add items to the selected Sales Goal. To add items either use the drop down arrow or use the product selector. Items may be in multiple MBO sales goals. To remove an already listed item on the Item's panel, use the drop down arrow to "add" it again.
The reports panel contains any information on the selected goal. For more information see Reports Panel.