MBO Accomplishment Goals
MBO Plugin. Accomplishment goals are any specific goals that can be considered accomplishments. The accomplishment goals setup for the MBO can only be used in the MBO Accomplishment Incentive Programs. Multiple accomplishment goals can be assigned to a single incentive program in order to create tiers.
In order for employees to access this screen, the "MBO>Goals>Accomplishment Goals" checkbox on the Plugins Panel must be checked.
How-To Create a New Accomplishment Goal
- Go to MBO>Goals>Accomplishment Goals.
- Click the command button New.
- Specify the record number, either by selecting the provided number or creating your own.
- Add information - Name and Grid Caption Text.
- Grid Caption Text - Type in text to later be used in the MBO Accomplishment Incentive Programs Include panel. This text will group multiple goals together if they have the same grid caption text.
- Click the command button Save.
The reports panel contains any information on the selected goal. For more information see Reports Panel.