ION Report - Voided Deliveries
In order for employees to access this screen, the "May Access Voided Deliveries Report" checkbox on the Plugins Panel must be checked.
For a complete list of all available ION Reports, see Overview: ION Reports.
How-To Create a Voided Deliveries Report
- Select Voided Deliveries Report off the Reports panel.
- On the Date Selection panel check the checkboxes next to the associated date ranges. Type in the number of years and use the drop down arrow to select the cutoff date.
- In the Figures panel, check the checkboxes associated with the type of information wanted within the report.
- In the Fields to Display panel, select the columns wanted in the report.
- The drop down arrows bring up the Product and Customer Include or Exclude screens to select the products and the customers for the report.
Figures Panel Explained
- Nbr Voided Order lines - This is the number of order lines within the orders that were voided.
- Cases Voided - This is the total number of cases of product voided.