ION Report - Surveys
(Redirected from ION Report - User Surveys)
The Surveys report shows the results of the selected user surveys that were recorded during the specified time frame. It can show the following information:
- Customers with no recorded results.
- Date results were recorded.
- Employee who recorded the results.
- Time it took to record the results.
- Scoring information.
- Plugins: UX Plugin
Records > Employee > Records > Plugins Panle:
- May access user surveys report
How To Create a Surveys Report
- Go to Reporting > ION Reports.
- Select the Surveys report.
- Click the Date Selection sidebar.
- Enter the From and Thru dates.
- Only results records during this date range will be included in the report.
- Use the Date Settings to select a date range that will dynamically update based on the current date.
- The Formulas sidebar can be used to create custom formulas.
- Click the Customer Information sidebar.
- Checking an attribute here will add is as a field in the report.
- Use the Search Fields box to find specific attributes.
- Show Included - Check this box to only display checked attributes.
- Click the Surveys sidebar.
- Select a Survey from the menu.
- Show Last Results Only - Check this box to only include the most recent results in the time frame for each customer.
- Show Missed Accounts - Check this box to include customers with no completed survey recorded.
- Customers with blank answers may still be included when this box is unchecked.
- This means the survey was clicked through and completed, but no answers were entered for the question(s).
- When Done - Check this box to add a field displaying the date the results were recorded.
- Minutes - Check this box to add a field displaying the time it took to complete the survey.
- Done By - Check this box to add a field displaying the employee who completed the survey.
- Score - Check this box to add a field displaying the score of the survey.
- % Score - Check this box to add a field displaying the score of the survey as a percentage of the maximum possible score.
- Scored By - Check this box to add a field displaying the employee who scored the survey.
- Select the survey questions to include in the report.
- Use the Select/Deselect All links to quickly check/uncheck all questions.
- Use the customer filter to select the customers to include in the report.