ION Report - Stop Analysis
In order for employees to access this screen, the "May Access Stop Analysis Report" checkbox on the Plugins Panel must be checked.
A stop is a off-truck or delivery stop to a single customer by an individual driver on a specific day.
- OTC invoices are not included as a stop.
- Visits by a pre-seller are not included in stops.
- Multiple invoices to the same customer on the same day by the same driver count as only one stop.
- The current week comparison uses the ISO weeks. For more details on the ISO weeks calculation visit the following site: 
- The current day, week, month, and year comparison compares the report cut off date to the prior year.
- The slider at the bottom of the report can be used to define the case/CE threshold for a small stop. NOTE: The Nbr Small Stops check box must be included for this feature to be used.
For a complete list of all available ION Reports, see Overview: ION Reports.
How-To Create A Stop Analysis Report
- Select Stop Analysis off the Reports panel.
- Select a Cutoff date off the Date Selection panel. This report only needs a single cutoff date.
- In the fields to display panel, use the check boxes to select what kind of information will be in the report.
- The check boxes located at the bottom of the screen add more columns. These check boxes are Nbr Stops, Nbr small stops, cases per stop, pct small stops, current year comparison, current month comparison, current week comparison, and current day comparison.