ION Report - Service History
Added with Service Plugin, this report shows the service information for customers.
In order for employees to access this screen, the "May Access Service History Report" checkbox on the Plugins Panel must be checked.
For a complete list of all available ION Reports, see Overview: ION Reports.
Updates April 2012: Service ticket lines are now shown in a new grid
How-To Create a Service History Report
- Select Service History off of the Reports panel.
- On the Date Selection Panel, select the date settings.
- Add any formulas on the Formula's panel.
- In the Fields & Figures panel, select the columns wanted in the report. A field is something that the report is grouped by, and a figure is something that is added up within a group.
- In the Customer Information panel, select the fields wanted in the report.
- The drop down arrow brings up the Customer Include or Exclude screens to select the customers for the report.