ION Report - Sales Performance
The records selected may also be ranked based on the “current” year’s performance. The performance may be measured by primary pack sales volume, wine bottle sales volume, case equivalency, or gallons depending on the selection in the conversions panel.
In order for employees to access this screen, the "May Access Sales Performance Report" checkbox on the Plugins Panel must be checked.
This report scans delivered orders, but pending orders may be included by checking the checkbox Include Pending Orders.
The conversions available are primary pack, wine bottles, equivalent case, gallons, and net sales.
For a complete list of all available ION Reports, see Overview: ION Reports.
How-To Create A Sales Performance Report
- Select Sales Performance off the Reports panel.
- Use the drop down arrows to select the cutoff date.
- In the Conversions panel, select the type of pack or unit.
- In the Fields to Display panel, select the columns wanted in the report.
- The drop down arrows bring up the Product and Customer Include or Exclude screens to select the products and the customers for the report.
- Check the check boxes located at the bottom of the screen associated with the fields of information wanted to be displayed
- Current year comparison
- Current month comparison
- Current week comparison (The WTD date range is based on the ISO week date; for more information please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_week_date)
- Current day comparison (The current day comparison date range is based on the ISO week date; for more information please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_week_date)
- 12-month history
- Current year ranking
- Current year shareof
- Current month ranking
- current month shareof
- Compare ##/##/## - ##/##/## to ##/##/## - ##/##/## (This is a user defined date range. Selecting this hyperlink will bring the Select Date Ranges To Compare popup. Use the drop down arrows to select the date ranges and click the command button Okay. When saving/loading layouts, the state of the new checkbox and the specified date ranges are saved/loaded.
- Include pending orders
- YTD month-by-month
- The Ranking and shareof columns are computed based on the selected products and customers.
- Current month comparison = retail sold + non-retail sold + wholesale sold