ION Report - Sales/Inventory Report
In order for employees to access this screen, the "May Access Sales/Inventory Report" checkbox on the Plugins Panel must be checked.
Adjusting the cutoff date will change the sales days to the 10 sales days prior to that selected date.
The variance is the projected amount this month and the total from the selected month last year. This field is positive if this year exceeds the amount for last year and negative if the product sold this year is less than it was last year.
The days supply will show the number of sales days needed to deplete the inventory in the warehouse based on the daily rate of sales.
The Sales & Inventory report will display forecasts when not running in mobile ION.
For a complete list of all available ION Reports, see Overview: ION Reports.
- Average Per Day - This is the average quantity sold for the last 10 days.
- On Truck Today - Any customer orders that are being delivered that are assigned to the selected warehouse(s) on the report cutoff date.
- Current Month - This field consists of the amount of product in deliveries to customers assigned to the selected warehouses(s) with the currently selected month (based on Cut-off date).
- Month Projected - This is the total sales expected this month to customers assigned to the selected warehouse(s). (On Truck Today + Current Month + (number of sales days remaining in month X Daily Rate of Sales)).
- Current Month Last Year - This field consists of the total amount of products in the deliveries to customers assigned to the selected warehouse(s) for the whole month last year.
- Var +/- Pct - This is the variance as a percentage between the Projected amount this month and the total from the selected month last year. This field is positive if this year exceeds the amount for last year. (100% if they match; 50% if this month is half of last year.)
- Days Supply - This is the number of sales days (based on the Daily Rate of Sales) needed to deplete the company-wide In Whse amount.
- Year YTD - This is the quantity of the year to date.
- Last year YTD - This is the quantity of last year to date.
- YTD +/- Percentage -
- Incoming - This is the total number of product expected to be added through incoming PO's.
- Exp Next Receipt - This is the next PO expected received date.
- Next Receipt - This is the expected amount to be received in the next PO.
- Remaining Allocations - # of items allocated but not yet delivered to customers.
How-To Create a Sales/Inventory Report
- Select Sales/Inventory Report off the Reports panel.
- Select the warehouses off the Warehouses panel. If only a single warehouse is chosen, then only inventory in that warehouse and its associated trucks will be counted.
- Select a Cutoff date off the Date Selection panel.
- In the Conversions panel, select the type of pack or unit.
- In the Fields to Display panel, select the columns wanted in the report.
- Using the drop down arrow, bring up the Product Selection Popup to select the products for the report. If the report is filtered to show only certain products, then the ranking will be based on only the selected records, not on all items.