ION Report - Lost Placements
In order for employees to access this screen, the "May Access Lost Placements Report" checkbox on the Plugins Panel must be checked.
For a complete list of all available ION Reports, see Overview: ION Reports.
How-To Create a Lost Placements Report
- Select Lost Placements Report off the Reports panel.
- On the Date Selection Panel, add the From and Through dates and the Prior Day-Span.
- In the Fields to Display panel, select the columns wanted in the report.
- The drop down arrows bring up the Product and Customer Include or Exclude screens to select the products and the customers for the report.
- Click the command button Refresh.