ION Report - Keg Report
Deposits are supported throughout eoStar. This report scans delivered orders, but pending orders may be included by checking the checkbox Include Pending Orders.
In order for employees to access this screen, the "May Access Keg Report" checkbox on the Plugins Panel must be checked.
For a complete list of all available ION Reports, see Overview: ION Reports.
How-To Create A Keg Report
- Select Keg Report off the ION Reports panel.
- Use the check boxes to select the dates off the Date Selection panel.
- The check boxes located at the bottom of the screen add more columns. These check boxes are Show Actual Supplier and Show Purchase Tkt.
Figures Panel Explanation
- Keg Dep Collected - This is the total amount of deposit collected.
- Keg Dep Credited - This is the total amount of keg deposit credited.
- Keg Deposit - This is the amount of deposit the customer has. (Keg deposit collected - keg deposit credited)
- Kegs - This is the number of kegs that should be at the customer's locations.
- Kegs Delivered - This is the total number of kegs delivered during the time frame.
- Kegs Picked Up - This is the total number of kegs picked up during the time frame.