ION Report - Inventory Levels
In order for employees to access this screen, the "May Access Inventory Levels Report" checkbox on the Plugins Panel must be checked.
For a complete list of all available ION Reports, see Overview: ION Reports.
How-To Create an Inventory Level Report
- Select Inventory Levels off the Reports panel.
- Select the warehouses off the Warehouses panel. If only a single warehouse is chosen, then only inventory in that warehouse and its associated trucks will be counted.
- Select a Cutoff date and the number of months off the Date Selection panel.
- In the Conversions panel, select the type of pack or unit.
- In the Fields to Display panel, select the columns wanted in the report.
- Using the drop down arrow, bring up the Product Include or Exclude screen to select the products for the report.
- A checkbox at the bottom of the report allows you to display a graph showing the rising and falling levels during the range of time specified as you move between the different products.
- ItemKey - This column contains the product numbers.
- ItemName - This column contains the product names.
- Beginning - The beginning level is as of the beginning number of x number of months prior to the cutoff date as specified in the date selection panel.
- Days With Changes - This lists the number of days that the inventory level was changed during the selected time frame.
- Ending - The ending level is the inventory level as of the cutoff date specified in the date selection panel on the left hand side.
- The graph is a line graph which simply marks the total amount of inventory of the selected product over the specified time. Holding the mouse pointer over on the line will list the date and the number of product associated with that date.