ION Report - Customer Service Level
In order for employees to access this screen, the "May Access Customer Service Level Report" checkbox on the Plugins Panel must be checked.
For a complete list of all available ION Reports, see Overview: ION Reports.
How-To Create a Customer Service Level Report
- Select Customer Service Level Report off the Reports panel.
- On the Date Selection panel check the checkboxes next to the associated date ranges. Type in the number of years and use the drop down arrow to select the cutoff date.
- In the Figures panel, check the checkboxes associated with the type of information wanted within the report.
- In the Fields to Display panel, select the columns wanted in the report.
- The drop down arrows bring up the Product and Customer Include or Exclude screens to select the products and the customers for the report.
Figures Panel Explained
- Customer Service Level - This is the percentage based on the number of completed order lines divided by the total number of order lines.
- Nbr Cut Order Lines - This is the number of order lines cut from orders.
- Nbr Complete Order Lines - This is the number of complete order lines in placed orders.
- Nbr Total Order Lines - This is the total number of order lines placed.
- Qty Cut - This is the total number of product cut from the orders.