EoWarehouse - Sending Transfers
This screen is only used to send transfers from a warehouse to another warehouse. A transfer can be created in eoWarehouse or in the product transfer screen in eoStar. It can be created either way, but should be sent through eoWarehouse to ensure the WMS levels are depleted properly. If a transfer is not sent through eoWarehouse (instead through eoStar), the inventory will be depleted from the warehouse (unplaced) location.
1. A new transfer can be created in eoWarehouse within the Send Transfers tile by tapping "New Transfer".
2. The search field in the upper right is used to find existing transfers.
3. The list will display the transfer ticket #, expected date, product #'s and destination warehouse.
Create a New Transfer
1. Enter a product in the search field
Tap the quantity
Tap the item tile to move it onto the transfer
2. Choose the destination warehouse
Repeat the process to build a transfer with any number of items
To remove an item tap on the tile on the transfer (right side). Then, enter a quantity of zero and tap the item tile on the left.
3. Tap the check mark to post the new transfer ticket
Send a New Transfer
Items to be picked will be sorted by qty descending.
Combine onto New Pallet
The items picked can be put onto a pallet. Swipe down from the top of the screen to expose the option to combine onto new pallet. This will generate a new PalletID that can be printed by tapping the print checkbox to the left of the combine button prior to combining.
Date codes and pallet ID's are passed to the receiving warehouse.