EoTablet - Sample Request Entry
Added with the Samples Plugin, this feature is used to add a new request for samples to the system.
- During an upload or full sync, the request will be sent to the Sample Tracker's New Requests to Process Tab.
- Only products with a primary pack or alt-pack flagged as Sample are available to select.
- Can Buy rules are ignored when requesting samples.
- Only 1 request may be entered for a customer per session.
- If a request has already been entered for a customer this session, navigating to the sample screen will re-open the prior request.
- If the prior request has already been uploaded, it will not be editable.
- If multiple requests must be entered for the same customer, a full sync must be completed before beginning the next request.
- Unlike eoMobile, eoTablet does not contain a recap feature for sample requests.
This page has been updated and moved to eoDocs, our new documentation platform. You can access the updated page here.