Delivery Commissions Plugin
As of January 2018, it is not recommended to use Delivery Commissions for Delivery Drivers. Instead, you should use Employee Commissions. The only time Delivery Commissions should be used is for Helpers, which are not currently supported in Employee Commissions.
This plugin is designed to assist with the calculation and maintaining of commissions for employees on sales and deliveries. Commissions are assigned on an individual employee basis and can be split on a employee type basis. The commission amounts are also edited during the Daily Route Settlement for the driver. There can be separate rates based on if the employee is the primary driver or the helper. The plugin supports a second driver helper on delivery commissions which follows the same rules and restrictions as the first helper but has a different rate. Also, the helper may be specified during reconciliation.
- Records>Employee>Delivery Commissions menu option.
- Records>Employee>Calculate Delivery Commissions menu option.
- The Default Delivery Commission option on the Records>Employee>Records More Panel.
There are levels of access available for each individual employee or a specific employee department. The Permissions Panel limits or expands the field of access towards certain functions of eoStar and also creates a level of security.
- Records>Employees>Delivery commissions - Grants access to the Delivery Commissions menu option, which creates rates for delivery drivers on a per package basis
- Records>Employees>Delivery commission calculator - Grants access to the Calculate Delivery Commissions menu option, which calculates the commission amounts for the employee