Delivery Charge Plugin
The Delivery Charge Plugin adds the the following capabilities:
- Per Invoice Delivery Charge Rules - These rules allow delivery charges either based on the dollar amount of the invoice or the quantity of items purchased to be charged to a customer.
- Per Package Delivery and Freight Charges - This screen allows charges to be added to packages automatically when orders are placed.
- The capability to determine which Per Invoice Delivery Charge Rules and Per Package Delivery and Freight Charges are assigned to each customer is governed in the Delivery and Freight Charge Manager.
- Functional Area: Admin
- Roles Impacted: Admin Clerks, Presellers, and Drivers
Under Records > Employee > Records > Access Records panel
- Per Invoice Delivery Charge Rules
Under Records > Employee > Records > Plugins panel
- May clear per package delivery / freight charges on an order
- May override freight and delivery charges
- Records > Customers > Delivery & Freight Charge Manager
- Records > Product > Packages > Per Package Delivery & Freight Charges
How To Override Delivery Charges at the State Level
If you would like to set up a delivery charge at the state level (so that all deliveries being delivered to a particular state are being charged a flat delivery fee), you can set that up using this feature. This feature will only apply delivery charges to orders with alcoholic products on them.