Customer Visit Plugin
The Customer Visit Plugin added:
- The Records>Customer>Non-Service Reason menu option that is used tor track and add Non-Service reasons.
- The Records>Customer>Non-Service Visit menu option where Non-Service visits can be added.
- The Records>Employee>Records Non-service panel that tracks all the Non-Service visits for the selected Employee.
- The Records>Customer>Records Non-Service panel that tracks all the Non-Service visits for the selected Customer.
There are levels of access available for each individual employee or a specific employee department. The Permissions Panel limits or expands the field of access towards certain functions of eoStar and also creates a level of security.
- Records>Customers>Non-service visits - Grants access to the Non-Service Visit menu, where users add the reasons why customers were not serviced into the system
How-To Create a New Non-Service Reason
- Go to Records>Customer>Non-Service Reason.
- Select the command button New.
- Specify record number either by selecting the provided number or creating your own.
- Enter the name of the reason.
- When finished select Save.
How-To Apply A Non-Service Reason to a Visit
- Go to Records>Customer>Non-Service Visit.
- To create a new visit, use the drop down arrows to select the customer, non-service reason, visited by, and when visited.
- Select the command button Post Visit.
- To view previous Non-Service Visits, use the filters to select the information. Additionally, you can view non-service visits from the Employee>Records Non-service panel and the Customer>Records Non-Service panel.
Applying a Non-Service Reason on the Handheld
- From the main screen, tap the hyperlink Run Route.
- Select the customer off the list on the Run Route screen.
- Tap the hyperlink Service and tap Non-Service.
- Select the non-service reason and type in any notes.
- When finished making changes, tap Use It.