Customer Non-Service Visit
In order for employees to access this screen, the "Records>Customer>Non-Service Visits" checkbox on the Plugins Panel must be checked.
How-To Apply A Non-Service Reason to a Visit
- Go to Records>Customer>Non-Service Visit.
- To create a new visit, use the drop down arrows to select the customer, non-service reason, visited by, and when visited.
- Select the command button Post Visit.
- Additionally, you can view non-service visits from the Employee>Records Non-service panel and the Customer>Records Non-Service panel.
Applying a Non-Service Reason on the Handheld
- From the main screen, tap the hyperlink Run Route.
- Select the customer off the list on the Run Route screen.
- Tap the hyperlink Service and tap Non-Service.
- Select the non-service reason and type in any notes.
- When finished making changes, tap Use It.