Cross Dock Plugin
The Cross-Dock Plugin is used to allow a specific warehouse (destination) to source a group of products from a different warehouse (source).
- Cross-dock transfers are created using the Generate Cross-Dock Transfers screen after the Commit Orders step.
- A product is available to be added to a cross-dock transfer if the delivery truck's warehouse (destination) has set up the product for cross-docking from a different warehouse (source).
- NOTE: The customer’s assigned warehouse has no impact on cross dock.
- The cross-dock transfer is received into the destination warehouse, allowing the transfer to the truck to remain unchanged.
- When placing an order, the available inventory number will reflect the source warehouse for cross-docked product.
This page has been updated and moved to eoDocs, our new documentation platform. You can access the updated page here.