- Customer Records C2C Sales Panel.
From this panel, you can review a customer’s C2C sales and record new C2C sales. You can edit an existing sale (using the same customer, date and item) and you can delete one by entering a ‘Qty sold’ of zero.
Also, ION now allows you to include these C2C sales in:
- The Distribution report
- The Sales performance report
- The Sales (grid) report. This report also allows you to show the C2C sales and C2C purchases as separate columns.
When you include the C2C sales as part of a customer’s QtyShipped figure, ION will subtract the sales from the first customer (the one doing the selling) and add the sales to the second customer (the one doing the buying).
There are levels of access available for each individual employee or a specific employee department. The Permissions Panel limits or expands the field of access towards certain functions of eoStar and also creates a level of security.
- Order>C2C Sales Entry - Grants access to the Customer Records C2C panel
How-To add a C2C Sales
- Go to Records>Customer>Records C2C sales panel.
- Click the command button Add or Edit C2C Sales Entries.
- In the popup, add the sell date, customer, product and quantity. Click the command button Add.
- When finished, click the command button Done.