Business Review Plugin
This plugin allows authorized employees to log in to a website where they can see sales data.
To start, install the plug in normally. You must also install a 'BusinessReviewApp.zip' file using Web Deploy. It mimics the installation of the eoNet web service, and uses the same connection strings that are set up for handhelds.
Access Web>Business Review Logins. Here, you create logins for users. Fill out all required fields (seen below). The 'Username' is what the employee will use to log in to the website.
There are levels of access available for each individual employee or a specific employee department. The Permissions Panel limits or expands the field of access towards certain functions of eoStar and also creates a level of security.
- May access compliance log - Grants ability to view the Compliance Log screen
- May delete compliance log entries - Grants ability to delete any compliance log posted to the system
How It's Used
Users visit the site http://iisserver/BusinessReviewApp/, where they are prompted to log in. They must enter their username as 'connectionstring.username (ex: eoandre3.johnr). The username is not case sensitive.
Once logged in, the user must decide how they want the information viewed. They choose from:
- Customers near me
The data can be filtered using the 'Filter Selections' box. Users can then click on one of the listed options to see sales information. The buttons on the Reporting screen are:
- Details: Displays details about the selected item, chain, brand, etc
- Summary: Displays the report
- Settings: Allows the user to change what is displayed on the summary, including:
- Period: Select this month or one of the previous 6 months
- Totals: View report in case equivalents, dollars or net quantity
- # Shown: Choose how many results you want to display on the summary screen.