Strong Beer as well as taxing information to individual products and customers. With it, customers may be flagged as a type of customer, such as military or wholesaler, and products may be better categorized. This plugin is also a requirement for many other plugins.
- On the Records>Product>Records it adds a beverage panel, a beer panel and a wine panel. See Product Records Beverage Panel, Product Records Beer Panel and Product Wine Panel.
- On the Records>Supplier menu it adds a beverage panel. See Supplier Beverage Panel.
- On the Records>Warehouse menu it adds a beverage panel. See Warehouse Records.
- On the Records>Warehouse>Purchase Category menu option it added a beer/wine panel. See Warehouse Purchase Category.
- On the Records>Customer>Records menu it added a beverage panel. See Customer Beverage Panel.
- On the Records>Product>Brands menu it adds a beer/wine panel. See Brand Beer/Wine Panel.
- Through Records>Product> beverage types and families. See Setup: Beer/Wine.
- Through Records>Product>Wine> colors, types, classifications, regions, carietals, characters, appellations, or scoring system menu.
- On the File>Database Administration>Configure Beer-Wine panel.
- The Records>Employee>Records Interfaces Panel.
- The Records>Product>Brand Families menu option.
- Records>Customer>Delivery Route menu option.
- Records>Customer>Sales Route menu option.
There are levels of access available for each individual employee or a specific employee department. The Permissions Panel limits or expands the field of access towards certain functions of eoStar and also creates a level of security.
- May update liquor license info via mobile platforms
- May update fields in the product beer|wine panel