Pallet Handoff: 11/21
On Wednesday, November 21st, Rutherford and Associates will host two free webinars showcasing Pallet Handoff. Pallet Handoff is used in the warehouse to allow multiple pickers to pick the same pallet in different zones.
Functional Area: Operations Employees to Attend: Pallet Pickers, Warehouse Managers
Bank Deposits Plugin
The Bank Deposits Plugin makes it possible to create bank deposits through eoStar. The main change is located in AR>Bank Deposits menu. The Bank Deposits screen is where it is possible to create new bank deposits and view previously made ones.
If the Route Accounting Plugin is not installed, then you will not see any references to the "Reconciliation adjustments" figures and entries.
- AR>Bank Deposits menu option.
- Bits in the Configure Database Accounting Interface Panel
There are levels of access available for each individual employee or a specific employee department. The Permissions Panel limits or expands the field of access towards certain functions of eoStar and also creates a level of security.
- AR>Bank Deposits>Review bank deposits - Grants access to existing bank deposits
- AR>Bank Deposits>Create bank deposits - Grants ability to create bank deposits
- May create bank deposits associated with any warehouse - Grants ability to create a bank deposit for any warehouse (if more than 1 warehouse)
The option to see bank deposits will be disabled if the employee does not have permission; also, the button to create new bank deposits is enabled only if the employee has been allowed via the Employee Records- Plugin Permissions Panel.