Adding wiki-eoStar as a trusted site
As of eoStar Release Version 15.12.4, eoStar now utilizes Google Maps with the delivery dispatch application. Due to this integration, it may be necessary for the system administrator to add wiki-eoStar.com as a trusted site to their terminal server.
Adding wiki-eoStar as a Trusted Site
- In the server, open Internet Explorer
- Navigate to http://www.wiki-eostar.com
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options
- Click the Security tab, and then click the security zone Trusted Sites
- Click Sites
- The website should be shown in the Add this website to the zone field. Click Add.
- If the site is not a secure site (HTTPS), clear the Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone check box.
- Click Close
- Click OK