Adding Plugins to the Database
The following is a list of instructions add a Plugin to the database.
Add a Plugin or Update a License
- 1. After logging in as the eoStar Administrator, navigate to the help menu and ensure that “Web enabled” is checked by clicking on it, if it is not.
- 2. Next, click on eoStar Tech Link.
- 3. Enter your login and password into the box on the top left. Click Login. Should your credentials be valid, you will receive a popup welcoming you.
- 4. Click on Update license information from Rutherford Techlink. You will receive a popup informing you of whether this was successful. If just getting new handheld license, you will find them automatically in Records->Handheld->Records. If adding plug-ins, continue to see instructions on how to install.
- 5. You may now navigate to File>Database Administration>Upgrade.
- 6. Click on Plugins, select the Plugin(s) you would like to install, and click Add selected plugins.
- 7. Click Done. Click Upgrade schema now. Click Done. Your plugin should now be installed.
<metakeywords> add plugin,adding plugins,plugin</metakeywords>